Greetings! I’m Shawn Dean a professional software and web developer working out of Northern Virginia. Passionate about learning new technologies in the ever-changing technology world. Avid coffee consumer, constant media binger, frequent hot salsa taster.
- Constructing an in-house multi-tenancy Support Ticket system.
- Developed and maintain an in-house CRM application for the company sales force.
- Revamped legacy Java applications to modern PHP web applications.
- Conceptualized and designed a master postal address management system.
- Developed automated migration scripts for data transfer into newly developed systems.
- Maintained and continued development with client facing applications.
- Integrated in-house legacy application into employee framework for quick data references.
- Optimized and increased application data lookup and retrieval throughput with Apache Solr.
- Collaborated on proprietary analytical application for assessing opportunities.
- Created extensible web 2.0 application framework to support company's flagship product line.
- Designed easy-to-use and intuitive web interface, using advanced web techniques.
- Guided product development discussions with higher management.
- Maintained and continued development with legacy PHP applications.
- Designed integration tool to synchronize data with Deltek’s GovWin CostPoint product.